Job Post: Chiro/Physio Assistant
We’re looking for a Chiro/Physio Assistant to Join Our Team
South Edmonton Chiropractic Centre (SECC) is a growing multidisciplinary clinic with an excellent 20+ year history of serving Southeast Edmonton, Millwoods and Summerside. Our focus is to help patients dramatically improve their health and well-being by providing critical therapies, including Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage, and more.
We are growing and are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to help our team of Chiropractors and Physiotherapists.
Administrative Assistant Job description
We are looking for a reliable, friendly and hard-working individual to assist our office mainly in the back end with some responsibility with the front office/receptionist team. The successful candidate should have a flexible schedule. Most days (5 shifts/week) will require hours of work to be 11am-7pm on weekdays and 10am-5pm on weekends. Our office is open 7 days/week. Must be a reliable individual who is punctual and able to attend all scheduled shifts.
Kindly DO NOT apply if you are not able to commit to the hours and days mentioned above. Students are welcome to apply if able to have flexible hours and are able to work the hours required by the clinic.
The successful support staff will be required to do the following:
1. Assist the front desk with the patient flow throughout the clinic.
2. Clean and sanitize patient rooms.
3. Laundry (we are a busy clinic that has constant on-site laundry to be done).
4. Scanning into the computer (must be able to scan documents into computer software; training will be provided to those with some computer knowledge. Must have prior computer knowledge and be able to navigate a computer.
5. Office cleaning (garbage, bathrooms, floors, kitchen, etc.)
6. You will be on your feet standing and walking the majority of the day.
7. There is no on-site parking. Support staff park off-site and walk (3 minutes) to the office.
8. Health & Dental Benefits are available after the mandatory probationary period.
9. Team player that gets along with all staff and is dedicated to completing all expected tasks in a timely and proficient manner.
10. Office dress code: clean medical scrubs and clean indoor white running shoes.
If you are able to commit to all of the above requirements, please apply. If you are not able to do the above tasks and are not looking for a long-term commitment, do not apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All government-required Covid measures are followed.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you able to reliable commute to our office?
- Are you able to complete all job requirements listed in this job posting?
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-20
Submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Consult
South Edmonton Chiropractic Centre
#106, 2603 Hewes Way NW
Edmonton, AB T6L6W6
Call today to book your next
appointment with our Chiropractor, Counsellor, or one of our
Registered Massage Therapists.