Job Post: Part Time Physiotherapist
We’re looking for a Part-Time Physiotherapist to Join Our Team
South Edmonton Chiropractic Centre (SECC) is a growing multidisciplinary clinic with an excellent 20+ year history of serving Southeast Edmonton, Millwoods and Summerside. Our focus is to help patients dramatically improve their health and well-being by providing critical therapies, including Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage, and more.
We are growing and are currently looking to expand our team of physiotherapists. We have an immediate opportunity for practitioners who are looking for part-time (Min 2 shifts/week with the opportunity to expand to full-time).
Physiotherapist Job description
OUR CLINIC OFFERS
- Competitive compensation and income structure with the option to start with hourly ($50-60/hour) or a percentage split depending on experience and qualifications.
- Option for Extended Health Benefits
- New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Steady stream of new patient referrals from 3 in-office Chiros and Multiple MDs in the same building.
- Consistently Branded Advertising and Marketing with a strong Google presence
- Convenient online booking and charting through the JANE system
- Experienced administrative staff for scheduling and direct billing
- Fun and Collaborative Culture
- Mentorship and training from existing in-office physiotherapist
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of a recognized school of physiotherapy (MScPT, BScPT or equivalent)
- Must be registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta
- Candidates must have personal and professional liability insurance
- Certification in dry needling as an asset.
- Proficient in McKenzie Method is an asset.
- Interest in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy is an asset.
- Interest in Vestibular Physiotherapy is an asset.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong and positive communicator with patients and other team members
- Demonstrates a passion for the field and professional development
- Self-starter who is welcoming and relatable with patients
- Values active rehabilitation and quality of care
Job Types: Part-time with the option to expand to full time
Part-time hours: 16-24hrs per week
Salary: Highly competitive
Work Location: One location
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Salary: $50.00-$60.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-27
Submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Consult
South Edmonton Chiropractic Centre
#106, 2603 Hewes Way NW
Edmonton, AB T6L6W6
Call today to book your next
appointment with our Chiropractor, Counsellor, or one of our
Registered Massage Therapists.