Job Post: Licensed Registered Massage Therapist
We’re looking for Full and Part-Time Professional RMTs to Join Our Team
South Edmonton Chiropractic Centre (SECC) is a growing multidisciplinary clinic with an excellent 20-year history of serving Southeast Edmonton, Millwoods and Summerside. Our focus is to help patients dramatically improve their health and well-being by providing critical therapies, including Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage, and more.
We are growing and are currently looking to expand our Edmonton Massage Therapy team. We have immediate opportunities for practitioners who are looking for either full-time or part-time opportunities.
RMT Job description
Experienced (with minimum 3 years Clinical Experience Required) Part Time (24hrs/week) or Full Time (30+ hours/week) Massage Therapist needed for 20+ years established Chiropractic Clinic in South Edmonton (Millwoods). We are currently open 7 days a week. Evenings and Weekends are very busy. Our existing massage therapists are busy (booking weeks out) and we require someone to help with the overflow. Our three busy chiropractors and physiotherapist rely on referring to massage therapists to co-manage patient complaints. If you have the skills, we want you on the team.
MINIMUM 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED TO APPLY. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK A MIX OF DAYS, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS (Saturday and/or Sundays). If you do not have these requirements, kindly DO NOT apply.
We are looking for an energetic experienced therapist who is looking to make a healthy steady income and is familiar with treating those with motor vehicle, work, and sports injuries. In addition, the successful candidate must be skillful in deep tissue and relaxation massage.
1. Online booking with an excellent online marketing presence.
2. Electric table, hydrocollator, linens, laundry is done on-site by support staff.
3. Front desk support staff, online marketing presence
4. Computerized SOAP notes (JaneApp), 60/40 compensation as an independent contractor (in favour of RMT).
5. An extended healthcare plan (dental, drugs, eyes, paramedical, etc).
6. Plenty of in-office referrals.
7. Healthy positive working environment with like-minded professionals.
8. Offsite (3 minute walk) parking is available.
1. Your smile, outgoing personality with positive energy, superior customer service and your preferred massage oil.
2. Ability to do 5-6 massages/shift and be a team player and bring only positive energy to our positive work environment.
3. Every massage must be your best massage.
We require an energetic, enthusiastic individual with a winning attitude. Those that apply should have deep knowledge and skill in how the human body moves and functions. Our office encourages continue education and course to be taken to continually improve skills and knowledge. The successful candidate is adaptable to a changing pace and has flexible hours. Flexible hours for days, evenings and weekends required as those are our busy hours. Must be client/patient-focused.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $70,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
All Covid-19 precautions taken as set out by the public health officer.
- Does the commute work for you?
- massage therapy: 3 years (required)
- RMT license with min. 2200hrs (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-03-01
Submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Consult
South Edmonton Chiropractic Centre
#106, 2603 Hewes Way NW
Edmonton, AB T6L6W6
Call today to book your next
appointment with our Chiropractor, Counsellor, or one of our
Registered Massage Therapists.